Archaeological sites / Museums
The Country church of Agia Varvara (Saint Barbara)
The Country church of Agia Varvara (Saint Barbara)
The Country church of Agia Varvara (Saint Barbara)
The Country church of Agia Varvara (Saint Barbara)
The Country church of Agia Varvara (Saint Barbara)
The Country church of Agia Varvara (Saint Barbara)
The Country church of Agia Varvara (Saint Barbara)
The Country church of Agia Varvara (Saint Barbara)
The Country church of Agia Varvara (Saint Barbara)
The Country church of Agia Varvara (Saint Barbara)
The Country church of Agia Varvara (Saint Barbara)
The Country church of Agia Varvara (Saint Barbara)
The Country church of Agia Varvara (Saint Barbara)

Located east of the village of Argaka, this ancient church belonged to the Patriarchate of Jerusalem and it operated until 1821, having at that time a Prior and two Deacons apart from the staff of servants..