An imposing, stone built, luxury villa in Argaka near Polis. Equipped throughout with high quality furnishings,fixtures and fittings. This four-bedroom property is nestled into the hillside, offering breathtaking sea and countryside views, ABSOLUTE privacy and indulgent luxury.
The open-plan living areas are well furnished and fully equipped with all modern conveniences including dishwasher, washing machine, microwave etc, as well as many luxury extras, such as X-Box entertainment system, offering over 100 interactive video games. Also on the ground floor is a guest cloakroom, and the first double bedroom, together with an en-suite shower room.
The three first floor bedrooms all have attractive wooden beamed ceilings. The master double bedroom has a large private balcony with panoramic sea and countryside views, and an en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath. The two twin bedded rooms both have private balconies, one offering views over the rolling green hills to the rear, the other offering sea views. Both have en-suite shower rooms with hydro massage shower system. All four bedrooms have air-conditioning, which can be used for either cooling or heating, so the villa can be enjoyed to the full all year round.
The large, overflow swimming pool is set to the side of the property, taking advantage of breathtaking views of the sea and inland hills, and there is a separate children's paddling pool. Ample sun beds are provided, as well as large table and chairs for outdoor dining. To the front is a lawned garden, interspersed with colourful flower beds and the existing mature trees.
The villa is reached by a private driveway, and absolute privacy is assured.
Check Availability and Prices
Please press on the Calendar button!
- coordinate: 35.058887,32.490363
- Kitchen / Utility Area: Fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, cooker with hob, microwave, kettle and toaster etc, iron and ironing board
- Lounge: TV: satellite(free channels), CD, CD collection, DVD, console game (X-Box), TV in all bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite: Double beds, A/C unit, Jacuzzi, large private balcony
- Bedroom 2 with ensuite: Twin beds, A/C unit, Patio doors, hydro massage shower system
- Bedroom 3 with ensuite: Twin beds, A/C unit, Patio doors, hydro massage shower system
- Distance to Argaka Village Centre: 700 m
- Distance to Polis Chrysochous centre: 7.4 Km
- Paphos airport: 57 Km
- Larnaca Airport: 172 Km
- Nearest Restaurant / Cafe: 2.3 Km
- Nearest Bar: 2.3 Km
- Nearest Beach: 2.3 Km
- Nearest Mini/Supermarket: 900 m
• Private Indoor Jacuzzi
• Private Steam-shower
• BBQ grill
• Deck chairs
• Private Terrace
• Private Garden
• Private parking
• Outdoor swimming pool
EXTRA CHARES: Use of air conditioning units for heating and/or cooling: 5 EUR per unit (i.e. per room) per day, payable locally on arrival, if required.
Argaka is a beautiful, tranquil and traditional village within an agricultural area which offers unforgettable moments in a scenery of majestic mountain tops and lush ending slowly into the sea. A charming church and small selection of local tavernas and pubs are within easy reach, and the nearest secluded beaches are just a short drive away. Famous for its magnificent sunsets and hospitality, Argaka is the place to be!
Included in the Rental Price
• Use of all facilities, except as specified in the optional services.
• One cot and one high chair available free, upon request
• Cleaning and linen & towel changing before your stay
• A light clean and linen & towel change once a week if you are staying for more than a week.
Optional services at an EXTRA charge
• Use of air conditioning units for heating and/or cooling: 5 EUR per unit (i.e. per room) per day, payable locally on arrival, if required.
Prices / week
Jan - Mar : 819 GBP per week
April : 938 GBP per week
May - jun : 1169 GBP per week
July : 1351 GBP per week
August : 1414 GBP per week
September : 1358 GBP per week
October : 1246 GBP per week
Nov - Dec : 756 GBP per week