Our villa Chrisandria is surrounded by a breath-taking scenery of Argaka village, combining the outstanding sea-view in the front side and the majestic mountains in the back side of the property. Romantic and beautiful sunsets can be admired from the balconies of the villa with the view of Akamas Peninsula, which is famous for its rare flora and fauna.
Stylishly appointed throughout and featuring local stone and wooden chalet style ceilings in its design, villa Chrisandria is a perfect place for relaxing and pleasant holidays.
Our stunning 3-bedroom villa is complete with fully equipped kitchen with dining facilities and a commodious living area with a fireplace, along with air conditioning units in all areas, which can be used for both cooling and heating.
Outside facilities include the 10m x 5m private swimming pool, which is surrounded by a sunbathing terrace equipped with sunbeds, a poolside shower and a built-in barbecue. Free private parking is also possible on site.
Check Availability and Prices
Please press on the Show Calendar button!
- Kitchen: Washing machine, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge/freezer, Coffee machine, Dining facilities
- Lounge: A/C unit, Satellite TV, Flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player, Play Station, Patio doors, Terrace, Fireplace
- Bedroom 2 with ensuite: Double bed, A/C unit, Patio doors, Balcony, Bath with hand head shower, WC, Single washbasin
- Bedroom 3 with ensuite: Twin beds, A/C unit, Patio doors, Balcony, Bath with habd head shower, WC, Single washbasin
- Bedroom 1: Twin beds, A/C unit, Patio doors, Bath with hand head shower, WC, Single washbasin
- Bathroom: Bath with hand head shower, WC, Single washbasin
- Separate WC: Single washbasin, WC
- Access: Steps Ladder
- Depth: 0.80m - 1.70m
- Dimensions: 10.00m x 5.00m
- Style: Roman style private pool
- Distance to Argaka Village Centre: 1.0km
- Distance to Polis Chrysochous centre: 7.9 Km
- Paphos airport: 54.1 Km
- Larnaca Airport: 172 Km
- Nearest Restaurant / Cafe: 0.8km
- Nearest Bar: 0.8km
- Nearest Beach: 0.8km
- Nearest Mini/Supermarket: 0.9km
• Playstation 2
• Natural Shade
• Built-in barbecue
• Open poolside shower
• Detached property
• Free private parking available
Argaka is a beautiful, tranquil and traditional village within an agricultural area which offers unforgettable moments in a scenery of majestic mountain tops and lush ending slowly into the sea. A charming church and small selection of local tavernas and pubs are within easy reach, and the nearest secluded beaches are just a short drive away. Famous for its magnificent sunsets and hospitality, Argaka is the place to be!
Included in the Rental Price
• Use of all facilities, except as specified in the optional services.
• One cot and one high chair available free, upon request
• Cleaning and linen & towel changing before your stay
• A light clean and linen & towel change once a week if you are staying for more than a week.
Optional services at an EXTRA charge
*** Use of air conditioning units for heating and/or cooling: 5 EUR per unit (i.e. per room) per day, payable locally on arrival, if required.
The villas was beautiful in a lovely setting. We had no,problems, the views over the sea and mountains were fantastic, by far the best vill we have stayed in. Very peaceful , good quality cooking equipment. Overall excellent