Ifigenia luxury villa with 4 bedrooms and 8 sleeps is located near to Peristerona village. Is set in a very quiet area in the top of a hill, surrounded by stunning views with the Evretou dam on one side and the Chrysochou valley stretching to the Polis and Latchi bay on the other side. Ideal for nature lovers, hikers and bird watchers. This villa offers top luxury, with an extra large pool for adults and a paddling pool for young children.
- Kitchen / Utility Area: Fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, dish washer, oven, Clothes drier, fridge freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster etc, iron and ironing board
- Lounge: TV satellite(free channels), CD, DVD, Table Tennis, X-Box
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite: Double bed, A/C unit, Patio doors, ample storage, TV
- Bedroom 2 with ensuite: Double bed, A/C unit, Patio doors, ample storage, TV
- Bedroom 3 with ensuite: Twin beds, A/C unit, ample storage, TV
- Bedroom 4: Double bed, A/C unit, ample storage, TV
- Distance to Polis Chrysochous centre: 9.6 Km
- Paphos airport: 44,5 Km
- Larnaca Airport: 163 Km
- Nearest Restaurant / Cafe: 9 Km
- Nearest Bar: 10 Km
- Nearest Beach: 10 Km
- Nearest Mini/Supermarket: 5.7 Km
• FREE A/C
• Xbox, CD, DVD
• Free internet access (WiFi)
• Table Tennis
• Beach volley
• Covered terrace
• Private garden
• Built-in barbecue
• Open poolside shower
• Beach volley
• Detached property
• Cots and high chairs available for additional cost, upon request
• Free private parking available
**Use of air conditioning units for heating and/or cooling comes with additional cost of EUR 5.00 per unit (i.e. per room) per day, payable locally on arrival.
Included in the Rental Price
• Use of all facilities, except as specified in the optional services.
• One cot and one high chair available free, upon request
• Cleaning and linen & towel changing before your stay
• A light clean and linen & towel change once a week if you are staying for more than a week.
Optional services at an EXTRA charge
• Use of air conditioning units for heating and/or cooling: 5 EURO per unit (i.e. per room) per day for the small units and 7 EURO for the big units, payable locally on arrival, if required.