A wonderful 4 bedroom villa on a 1000sq metres plot with a pool on two levels and a tennis court set in a quiet location and unique, unforgettable view to the sea.This villa is in the village of Argaka it lies on the edge of the Pafos forest and it overlooks the Mediterranean Sea. It provides a beautiful mountain view. Its’ location is perfect to explore the neighboring areas of the west cost. The main town Paphos, is only 30 minutes away.
Argaka is the best place to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing environment with other recreations offered by the surrounding towns, which are only a few minutes away. Villa Knossos in Argaka is a luxury, stone-built, villa with 4 ensuite double bedrooms a very large pool and a tennis court. Nestled in lusciously green orange groves it offers both sea and mountain views.
The beach is 400m away (direct distance) - 1.7 km through the road access - while the start of the Paphos Forest and the Troodos massif immediately behind (200 m) offer the option of pleasant mountain/forest walks. Due to its elevated position it has a wonderful unobstructed panoramic view of the Mediterranean sea and the Akamas peninsula.
There are several local fish tavernas and the town of Polis with its shops, restaurants and some nightlife is about 7km away.
The villa is is luxuriously fitted and furnished. All bedrooms have full en-suite bathrooms (2 with jacuzzi baths). One of the bedrooms is on the ground floor and the rest are on the first floor with access to their own balconies. Open plan living with fully equipped kithen, a dining area and a comfortable lounge with an open log fire complete the accommodation on the ground floor. Large feature windows ensure that the magnificent views across the pool and to the sea are always visble and give a continuity to the outside living areas.
Outside there is provision for alfresco dining and living under the spacious shaded veranda and enjoying the views while occasionally diping into your own very large pool or soaking up the sun on the private pool terrace. The pool is large 6mx12m infinity type with the overflow into a childrens pool at a lower garden level. The villa has access to a tennis court which it shares with two other villas.
- coordinate: 35.084262,32.494706
- Kitchen: Cooker, Oven, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Toaster, Dish washer, Washing machine, Clothes drier, Iron, Cutlery, Crockery, Glassware, Cooking utensils
- Lounge: Television, DVD, Satellite / Cable, Fireplace, A/C unit,
- Entertainment area: Tennis court
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite: Double bed, fully fitted with en-suite shower room and patio doors leading to terrace and pool.
- Bedroom 2 with ensuite: Double bed, A/C unit, Patio doors, Balcony, Bath with hand head shower, WC, Single washbasin
- Bedroom 3 with ensuite: Two single beds, A/C unit, bath, patio doors
- Bedroom 4 with ensuite: Two single beds, A/C unit, shower
- Access: Roman steps Ladder, poolside shower
- Depth: 1 m to 1.5 m
- Dimensions: 12m x 6m
- Distance to Argaka Village Centre: 3 Km
- Paphos airport: 59 Km
- Larnaca Airport: 174 Km
- Nearest Restaurant / Cafe: 1.8 Km
- Nearest Bar: 1.8 Km
- Nearest Beach: 1.8 Km
- Nearest Mini/Supermarket: 3.7 Km
• Tennis court
• Patio area
• Tennis court
• External lighting
• Natural Shade
• Built-in barbecue
• Swimming pool
• Detached property
• Private parking available
Argaka is a beautiful, tranquil and traditional village within an agricultural area which offers unforgettable moments in a scenery of majestic mountain tops and lush ending slowly into the sea. A charming church and small selection of local tavernas and pubs are within easy reach, and the nearest secluded beaches are just a short drive away. Famous for its magnificent sunsets and hospitality, Argaka is the place to be!
Included in the Rental Price
• Use of all facilities, except as specified in the optional services.
• One cot and one high chair available free, upon request
• Cleaning and linen & towel changing before your stay
• A light clean and linen & towel change once a week if you are staying for more than a week.
Optional services at an EXTRA charge
• Use of air conditioning units for heating and/or cooling: 5 EUR per unit (i.e. per room) per day, payable locally on arrival, if required.
Prices / week
April : 875 GBP per week
May : 938 GBP per week
jun : 1176 GBP per week
July : 1470 GBP per week
August : 1638 GBP per week
September : 1176 GBP per week
October : 1176 GBP per week
Nov - Dec : 763 GBP per week