Koshinas House is a unique luxury villa, located in the beautiful village of Argaka. Surrounded by a pine forest, with a wonderful sea shore view, Koshinas House is ideal for a tranquil and exclusive accommodation for every guest. There are a few things in life more exquisite and at once relaxing than the golden sun set, enjoying it next to the over-sized infinity pool and the heatable whirlpool section or on the terraces and balconies that surround the villa.
The beautiful stoned villa with its professional insight decoration creates a very elegant and cosy atmosphere, offering a high standard accommodation. The villa sleeps up to 12 persons and provides the availability of Games room and spa/gym area. All 5 bedrooms (2 doubles, 3 twins) have private ensuite bathrooms or shower rooms.
Check Availability and Prices
Please press on the Calendar button!
- coordinate: 35.05873,32.492484
- Kitchen / Utility Area: Microwave, Washing machine, Dishwasher,Oven, Hob, Fridge/freezer, Coffee machine, Dining facilities
- Lounge: A/C units, TV with local satellite channels, DVD player,CD player/radio, Fireplace
- Entertainment area: Billiard table Ping Pong table Gym (exercise bike, skipping machine, stepper and weights) Sauna/hammam
- Bedroom 1 with ensuite: Twin beds, A/C unit, Patio doors, Terrace
- Bedroom 2 with ensuite: Twin beds, A/C unit, Patio doors, Terrace
- Bedroom 3 with ensuite: Twin beds, A/C unit, Patio doors, Terrace
- Bedroom 4 with ensuite: Double bed, A/C unit, Patio doors, Terrace
- Bedroom 5 with ensuite: Double bed, A/C unit, Patio doors, Terrace
- Distance to Argaka Village Centre: 1.1 Km
- Distance to Polis Chrysochous centre: 8.4 Km
- Paphos airport: 55km
- Larnaca Airport: 173 Km
- Nearest Restaurant / Cafe: 2.7 Km
- Nearest Bar: 2.7 Km
- Nearest Beach: 2.7 Km
- Nearest Mini/Supermarket: 1.3 Km
• Billiard table
• Ping Pong table
• Gym (exercise bike, skipping machine, stepper and weights)
• Natural Shade
• Built-in barbecue
• Open poolside shower
• Detached property
• Free private parking available
Argaka is a beautiful, tranquil and traditional village within an agricultural area which offers unforgettable moments in a scenery of majestic mountain tops and lush ending slowly into the sea. A charming church and small selection of local tavernas and pubs are within easy reach, and the nearest secluded beaches are just a short drive away. Famous for its magnificent sunsets and hospitality, Argaka is the place to be!
Included in the Rental Price
• Use of all facilities, except as specified in the optional services.
• One cot and one high chair available free, upon request
• Cleaning and linen & towel changing before your stay
• A light clean and linen & towel change once a week if you are staying for more than a week.
Optional services at an EXTRA charge
• Use of air conditioning units for heating and/or cooling: 5 EUR per unit (i.e. per room) per day, payable locally on arrival, if required.
• Heating is included in the price for bookings from November to mid May
• Whirlpool section of pool (heatable at an additional cost from mid May to June and September to October.
Prices / week
16 March - 15 May : 2653 GBP
16 May- 30 Jun : 3143 GBP
1 July - 15 July : 3703 GBP
16 Jul - 25 Aug : 4613 GBP
26 Aug - 31 Aug : 3703 GBP
1 Sept- 30 Sept : 3143 GBP
1 Oct - 31 Oct : 2863 GBP
1 Nov - End of Dec : 2653 GBP